At Vinson Hall Retirement Community we pride ourselves on providing a great work environment for our employees--just as we pride ourselves on providing a great living environment for our residents. If your goal is to work in a stimulating, team-oriented environment committed to enhancing your skills, abilities and knowledge --where your work has both impact and meaning--then you have reached your destination!
VHRC thrives on the diverse cultures, skills, education and experience that the staff brings on board. We are committed to enhancing your skills, abilities, and knowledge and make every effort to sustain our employees’ growth by providing continued training both in-house and outside. We value our employees and invite you to consider Vinson Hall Retirement Community.
We believe in the value that our employees provide to our residents and our community, and we try our best to enhance their quality of life by providing them a supportive environment, and benefits to optimize their work/life balance. Employee benefits include:
- Health, dental, vision, life, supplemental life, short-term and long-term disability insurance
- 401k plan for full-time and part-time staff
- Flexible Spending Accounts - Medical and Dependent Care
- Tuition assistance for full-time and part-time staff
- Generous Vacation and sick leave
- Paid holidays
- Employee appreciation programs, picnics, parties, and special events
- Free Parking
- Discounted meals at every residence
- Employee Café
- Employee lounges equipped with televisions, computer stations, and microwaves
- Employee Referral Bonus Program
- Employee Fitness Center
- BB&T Banking Relationship
- Credit Union
- Employee Assistance Program
For more information contact HumanResources@Vinsonhall.org
We accept applications only for open positions.