The residents' associations and family councils of Vinson Hall Retirement Community are organizations of residents or family members with the purposes of:
- To encourage and maintain a cooperative and mutually helpful attitude between the association and management.
- To foster an interest in protecting and preserving the physical properties of Vinson Hall Retirement Community and present concerns of residents to the Board of Directors.
- To aid the Trustees, Directors, and Administrators in all ways possible in the administration, such as planning for the future by making recommendations for improvements in facilities and services and use of financial resources.
- To foster an atmosphere of friendliness, dignity, and mutual helpfulness among the residents and employees.
- Through representative committees, to provide communication between the residents as a group and management, and to develop procedures for entertainment, recreation and other activities that will contribute to the well-being, security, and happiness of all residents.
- To guard the good name and reputation of Vinson Hall Retirement Community and through all these purposes combined, to materially contribute to both present and future successful operation.
- Click here for information about the Arleigh Burke Pavilion Family Council