Earlier this summer RADM Kathleen Martin, CEO of Vinson Hall Retirement Community and Executive Director of Navy Marine Coast Guard Residence Foundation, announced her retirement after 12 years of service. She has certainly achieved great success for many initiatives and programs while at VHRC and NMCGRF. The complete press release is available to read. A search committee with the Foundation's Board of Directors has been formed to find her successor.
To learn more, read our media kit, or request a copy of a press release, contact Communications Coordinator at 703-538-3069.
A complete listing of recent press releases are below.
- Community Building Named After Retiring CEO/ Executive Director - 11/14/2017
- Vinson Hall Retirement Community 50th Anniversary Vietnam War Commemorative Program 11/6/2017
- Vinson Hall Retirement Community and Navy Marine Coast Guard Residence Foundation Announces Chief Executive Officer and Executive Director Retirement 6/26/2017
- NMCGRF Partners with VMF 7/29/2016
- Gen. Colin Powell Honors Vietnam Vets at Vinson Hall Community Commemorative Vietnam War Event 4/11/2015
- Vinson Hall Retirement Community Celebrates the Opening of the Independent Living Building and Community Building with Ribbon Cutting 1/23/2014
- VHRC Residents Join Troop Treats to Stuff Holiday Stockings for the USS Carl Vinson 11/28/2014
- Local Community and Veterans Unite to Honor Wounded Warriors During 5k Race 9/25/2014
- Arleigh Burke Pavilion Receives 5-Star Rating from CMS 4/11/2014