The presence of such an extraordinary population at Vinson Hall Retirement Community, coupled with our location near Washington, D.C., means we have a lot to share! Join us for an upcoming event where you can learn more about the Navy Marine Coast Guard Residence Foundation (NMCGRF) and its initiatives and programs.
Read and experience The Campus News & Views, an inside look of our community.
See the highlights of the year in our Annual Report.
To learn more, read our media kit, or request a copy of a press release, contact Communications & PR Specialist at 703 - 538 - 3069
A complete listing of recent press releases are below.
In the News
- Vinson Hall Retirement Community and Navy Marine Coast Guard Residence Foundation Announces Chief Executive Officer and Executive Director Retirement 6/26/2017
- NMCGRF Partners with VMF 7/29/2016
- NMCGRF Joins America's Charities 7/7/2015
- Gen. Colin Powell Honors Vietnam Vets at Vinson Hall Community Commemorative Vietnam War Event 4/11/2015
- House Rep. Barbara Comstock and Gen. Schwartz to Speak at Gala 3/19/2015
- Vinson Hall Retirement Community Celebrates the Opening of the Independent Living Building and Community Building with Ribbon Cutting 1/23/2014
- VHRC Residents Join Troop Treats to Stuff Holiday Stockings for the USS Carl Vinson 11/28/2014
- Local Community and Veterans Unite to Honor Wounded Warriors During 5k Race 9/25/2014
- Arleigh Burke Pavilion CNA Receives Regirer Nurse Scholarship 7/11/2014
- Oakcrest High School Raises Funds for the Sylvestery 5/23/2014
- Arleigh Burke Pavilion Receives 5-Star Rating from CMS 4/11/2014