Request More Information Donate Today! Volunteer Today! Learn about the Expansion
Print Page  •   Font size:  A  A  A

Residency Qualifications

You must meet certain criteria in order to become a resident of Independent Living at Vinson Hall Retirement Community.

Since 1969, Independent Living residences at Vinson Hall Retirement Community are open to commissioned military officers of all branches of service and their immediate family members. Our Independent Living residences are now open to GS-14 and above federal employees from agencies such as the Departments of State and Defense; the CIA; and Foreign Service class level 1, 2, or 3. Occasionally, special exceptions are made for individuals with a strong connection to our military or government.

Please click here or contact Vinson Hall at (703) 506-4240 with questions, or for more information.

Download our Residency Application. Learn more about the application process here.