At Vinson Hall Retirement Community we pride ourselves on providing a great work environment for our employees- just as we pride ourselves on providing a great living environment for our residents. If you enjoy enriching the lives of others, so they are free to live life to fullest consider one of the available career opportunities.
Join us for an Open House!
Vinson Hall Retirement Community will be actively recruiting for Certified Nursing Assistants on Saturday, June 3, 2017 from 8:30 a.m. - Noon. See flyer for more details. Come by Vinson Hall to learn more about the healthcare services team.
We believe in the value that our employees provide to our residents and our community, and we try our best to enhance their quality of life by providing them a supportive environment, and benefits to optimize their work/life balance.
Employee benefits include:
- Health, dental, vision, life, supplemental life, short-term and long-term disability insurance
- 401k plan for full-time and part-time staff
- Flexible Spending Accounts - Medical and Dependent Care
- Employer paid life, short-term and long- term disability insurance
- Supplemental insurance
- Tuition assistance for full-time and part-time staff
- Generous paid time off
- Paid holidays
- Employee appreciation programs and special events
- Free Staff Parking
- Employee Referral Bonus Program
- Employee Fitness Center
- BB&T Banking Relationship
- Credit Union membership
- Employee Assistance Program
- Convenient access to Metro bus line
We accept applications only for open positions. For more information contact HumanResources@VinsonHall.org.